html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 13, 2023

 Wanted to Say Dies for a fun birthday card

    Melon Mambo, Bubble Bath, Pretty Peacock,
Basic White, 
Delightfully Eclectic DSP,
More Dazzle Specialty
 Paper.
Bubble Bath, Garden Green, Basic White, 
Delightfully Eclectic DSP, More Dazzle Specialty Paper
I did not use any stamp sets to make these cards.  The Wanted to Say dies says it all and are easy to use.  See all the details below.

Recipe:

  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Scalloped Contour Dies are cut from the second from the largest die.
  • The Deckled Rectangle Dies are cut from the 5th from the largest die.
  • Before I cut out the top layer of the happy birthday word, I added adhesive paper to the back of the cardstock.  That made it so easy to adhere it to the happy birthday shadow.  I popped this combination up with dimensionals.
  • I cut out the stars with the More Dazzle Specialty Paper and added them to the card with glue dots. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 5th & 9th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of August 27, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-


No comments:

Post a Comment