Layering Leaves & Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks for my November 2023 Classes
The Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks are so easy to use and can create many beautiful cards. The masks are only $10.50 and when you add cardstock the results are amazing.
I am offering this card at both of my November 2023 classes, and I am excited to share this technique.
- The Orchid Oasis base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Orchid Oasis is inked with Orchid Oasis, a Blending Brush and a mask from the Abundant Beauty Masks.
- The 3 3/4 x 1 1/8 Basic White piece is the base for the 3 3/4 x 1 Orchid Oasis that has been embossed with the Quatrefoil Tile folder.
- To make the flowers, I used the number 1, 3 and 4 of the decorative masks and Orchis Oasis, Night of Navy & Crumbcake inks. I then cut out the flowers with my amazing SU Paper Snips, and added them to the card with Multipurpose glue and dimensionals.
- The words, from Layering Leaves, are stamped with Orchid Oasis ink on Basic White and cut out with an Autumn Leaves Die.
- I added three 2023-24 In-Color Pearls.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 5th & 9th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, or want information on my kits-to-go, see my class schedule and the deadline of November 25, 2023, to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~