html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 12, 2023

 Very Best Occasions, So Sincere & Luster Specialty Paper
Very Best Occasions, Boho Blue, Pebbled Path Luster Paper,
Balmy Blue & White Ribbon, 2023-25 In-Color Dots
Very Best Occasions, Petal Pink, Copper Clay Luster Paper,
Petal Pink Ribbon, 2023-25 In-Color Dots
 So Sincere, Pebble Path, Boho Blue Luster Paper,
Balmy Blue & White Ribbon, 2023-25 In-Color Dots
So Sincere, Starry Sky, Wild Wheat Luster Paper,
Starry Sky Ribbon, Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots
Very Best Occasions, Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve Luster Paper,
Bubble Bath Combo Pack Ribbon, Tinsel Gems 4-Pack
The 2023-25 Luster Specialty Paper is Beautiful, with a capital B.  It really does have a luster, and I like shiny, shiny, shiny!!
I decided to use the same sketch to make a card from each of the five in-colors.   
So much fun, so little time.

Recipe:

  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 2023-25 Luster Specialty layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White layers are cut out with the Labels Aglow Dies and added to the Luster layers with Multipurpose Liquid
  • The 3 3/4 x 1 piece of coordinating Luster paper is added to the card front.
  • The labels are stamped with the coordinating inks, cut out with Basic White, and a die from the Labels Aglow dies.
  • The ribbon is threaded around the back and under the label and the label is attached with dimensionals.
  • I made the bows and attached them to the cards with glue dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are November 7th & 11th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 29, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment