Perched in a Tree & Aspen Tree Dies for our Bi-Monthly
Shoe Box Swap
Perched in a Tree stamp set is versatile, and fun for Christmas, sympathy, thinking of you, and much more. Retha Fulp, a very talented and sharing SU demonstrator, designed this card for our bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap, and I had the pleasure of making it. So much fun, so little time.
If you live near me in Graham, NC and you would like to know more about our SBS, please let me know.
- The Crushed Curry base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and it is embossed with silver powder and the small stamp from Perched in a Tree. I stamped this piece again with Basic Gray and the same small stamp.
- The leaves are cut out with Basic White, heat embossed with silver powder, and sponged with Daffodil Delight ink.
- The bird and trees are heat embossed with black powder on Basic White and cut out with the Aspen Tree dies. The bird is sponged with Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate inks and popped up with dimensionals.
- The words are heat embossed with silver powder on Basic Black and cut out with my amazing SU scissors.
- The bling is part of the Glossy Dots Assortment.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are November 7th & 11th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, or want information on my kits-to-go, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 29, 2023, to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~