html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

  Autumn Leaves Bundle for my October Creative Therapy Classes 

Another beautiful fall or Thanksgiving card for my October 2023 classes.

Recipe:

  • The Pumpkin Pie base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 Cajun Craze layer is embossed with the Quatrefoil Folder.
  • The 5 x 3 Gold Foil is the base for the 4 7/8 x 2 7/8 All About Autumn DSP.
  • The Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, and Mossy Meadow leaves are cut out with the Autumn Leaves dies.  The two largest leaves are embossed with the Quatrefoil Folder.
  • I added a piece of Gold Foil to an Adhesive Sheet, cut out the gold leaf vein and added it to the Pumpkin Pie embossed leaf.  
  • A 4" piece of the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack is added in-between the leaves with multipurpose glue.
  • The words are stamped with Cajun Craze ink on Very Vanilla and cut out with an Autumn Leaves Die and I added it to the card front with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are November 7th & 11th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 1, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment