So Sincere, Heartfelt Hexagon, & Nested Essentials
A quick card for any occasion.
- The Misty Moonlight base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Crosshatch folder.
- The 4 x 3 Gold Foil is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 Naturally Gilded DSP.
- The 4 x 2 Misty Moonlight is cut from the second to the smallest of the Nested Essential Dies. I added some Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin Edged Ribbon to the back of this piece and popped it up with dimensionals.
- The 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 Very Vanilla is stamped with Cajun Craze ink and punched with the Heartfelt Hexagon punch and added to the Misty Moonlight cut out with Multipurpose glue.
- A Tinsel Gem is added to the punched piece, and all done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are November 7th & 11th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, or want information on my kits-to-go, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 29, 2023, to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~