html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 24, 2024

   Pop-Up Book Card

I had a wonderful time making this card for our daughter's birthday.   You can find all of the instructions on Sam's blog, www.Mixed Up Crafts.com.  She has a video on her blog, and you can see it Here .

Almost all of the supplies I used to make my card are listed below this post.  (The black foil and white glimmer paper are retired SU products.)

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog. FYI: The Bee Mine DSP, Around the Bend stamps & dies, Days to Remember Stamps, and the Merry Melody Embossing Folder are retiring 4/3024.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my April 23rd or 27th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule and the deadline to register of April 13, 2024, right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment