html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 21, 2024

 Stamped with Love & Crafting with You for an easy card

A fun card made with Stamped with Love and Crafting with You Bundle.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Misty Moonlight is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The layer of Pebbled Path is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The two pieces of the 2023-25 In-Color DSP is 5 x 2.
  • I wrapped a 6" piece of Pebbled Path Ribbon over the two pieces of the DSP and adhered it behind the Pebbled Path and adhered this to the Misty Moonlight base.
  • The Misty Moonlight rectangle is 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 is the base for the 4 x 2 1/2 Basic White.
  • The mailbox is stamped on Gray Granite with Gray Granite ink and cut out with my Amazing SU Paper Snips.  I added it to the card with dimensionals.
  • I stamped just the middle part of the mailbox a second time with Gray Granite ink on Basic White cardstock.  I cut out the little white envelope and adhered it over the Gray Granite envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  
  • Next, I used Real Red cardstock and one of the Crafting with You dies to cut out a heart and added it to the white envelope (on the Gray Granite mailbox) with a Glue Dot.
  • I stamped the large envelope with gray ink on Basic White, cut it out and colored the ink pen with Gray Granite and Daffodil Delight Blends.  I added it to the card with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my April 23rd or 27th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found HereDeadline to RSVP is April 13, 2024.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment