html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

 Easter Lilies for my March 2024 Creative Therapy Classes

I found Tammy Beard's Easter card on her blog, Stampin' Savvy.  She has lots and lots of pictures and all the how-to's to make this card and you can see her card and directions Here
I am offering this beautiful card at both of my March 19 & 23, 2024 Creative Therapy classes, and as always, I am excited to share.

Recipe:
  • The 11 x 4 1/4 base of Pretty Peacock is scored at 5 1/2.
  • The next layer of Pretty Peacock is 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with the Crosshatch folder.
  • I added a 4 x 2 1/4 piece of Forever Love DSP to the bottom half of this layer.
  • A piece of the Pretty Peacock & Gold ribbon is added just above the DSP.
  • The lily is made with Basic White, Pretty Peacock & Gold cardstock and added to a Lost Lagoon cutout from a Garden Meadow die.
  • The words are embossed with Gold powder.  The Easter Blessings words are from a retired set, Daffodil Daydream.  The Happy Birthday is from Magnolia Mood.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

1 comment: