html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 1, 2024

 Circle Sayings for my
March 2024 Creative Therapy Card Classes

I am offering this fun birthday card at my March 2024 Creative Therapy Card Classes, and as always, I am excited to share.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Azure Afternoon is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 Basic White is embossed with one of the Basics 3D Hobnail-Glass Dots folders.
  • The 4 x 3 1/4 Lemon Lolly is embossed with one of the two Fun Patterns folder.  (This "fun" set of two folders will be available 3/5/2024).
  • The 4 5/8 x 2 3/8 Misty Moonlight is the base for the 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 Bright & Beautiful DSP.  I added some Azure Afternoon ribbon from the Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack before I adhered these two pieces to the card.
  • Next, I cut a circle from Basic White with my 2 3/8" Circle Punch and stamped the words with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  I also stamped the cupcake with black ink, colored it with Azure Afternoon & Bubble Bath Stampin' Blends, and cut it out with my amazing Paper Snips.  I added the cupcake to the circle with dimensionals.  Then I added this to a 2 1/2" circle punch. (this punch is retired😥) 
  • I added three Rhinestone Basic Gems to the card.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my March 19th or 23rd, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment