html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 11, 2024

 Notes of Nature Bundle
for my March 2024
Creative Therapy Classes

This is such a beautiful card, and I am offering it at both of my March 2024 Creative Therapy Card Classes.  
I actually created it after I watched Susan Campfield's YouTube video.  You can see her video HERE.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Early Espresso is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The layer of Basic White is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Pebbled Path layer is 5 1/8 x 4 and is embossed with the Timeworn Folder.
  • The two pieces of Nature's Sweetness DSP is 
    2 1/2 x 1. 
  • The next Basic White layer is 5 x 3 1/2 and is cut out with 2nd to the largest of the Perennial Postage Dies, then I used a Blending Brush and Pebbled Path ink to give this piece some depth.
  • The images are stamped with Pebbled Path ink.
  • The Early Espresso and Boho Blue leaves are cut with the Notes of Nature Dies and added behind the Early Espresso 2 3/8" Circle Punch before adhering it to the card.
  • A small scrap of Pebbled Path Cardstock is cut out with a Heartfelt Hexagon Punch and added to the Early Espresso circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • The words, from Notes of Nature, are stamped with Pebbled Path ink on a 3 x 7/8 piece of Basic White and added to the card with dimensionals.
  • I added three 2023-25 in-color dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my April 23rd or 27th, 2024 classes, or want information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment