html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Yippee-Skippee

Now, if he is not the cutest thing you've ever seen, I don't know why not.  I received this card at SU's 2013 Convention in Utah this past July, and I laugh every time I look at this card.
Below I've listed the recipe, as well as all the punches I used.  If you have any questions about his assembly, let me know.

YIPPEE-SKIPPEE
Stamp Set: Yippee-Skippee!
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black, Birthday Basics, Raspberry Ripple and Eastern Elegance dsp; 
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple; 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF,
Punches:
2 wings - bird builder
1 beak - owl builder heart
3 antennas- cut by hand
6 antennas - boho blossoms -
1 belly - 1 1/4 inch scallop circle
2 feet - boho blossoms
1 body - 1 3/4 inch circle
2 heads - 1 3/8 inch circle –
       glue antennas between the circles
2 eyes (white) - 3/4 inch circle
2 eyes (Bermuda Bay) - 1/2 inch circle
2 eyes (black) - 1/4 inch circle
Corners-Blossom Punch 
Words -Modern Label

I offer classes in my home every month, and if you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend one of my classes, or my World Card Making Day (WCMD) class on October 5, 2013,  please let me know.  At my WCMD class will have the opportunity to make 10 cards with envelopes, that take approximately 10 minutes each for only $10.00. Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com


336-538-4996

"...that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.  Galatians 3:22


No comments:

Post a Comment