html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 10, 2017

Sheltering Tree and Bella & Friends make the sweetest card
My veterinarian, Greg Jordan, owns the Animal Hospital of Mebane, NC.  Well, he and his wife, Heather, rented one of the theaters at Alamance Crossing in Burlington, NC, and invited over 100 of his clients to watch "A Dog's Purpose".  My husband and I were fortunate enough to be one of the 100.  It was a fantastic movie, and I highly recommend it.
Of course, I had to make the Jordan's a "one-of-a-kind" special card, and this is what I came up with.

Recipe:
  • Score a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Garden Green, at 4 1/4. 
  • Glue a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake to the base.
  • I stamped the 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White with:
    • Dog-Tuxedo Memento black and colored him with Watercolor pencils and used a blender pen to "blend" my coloring.
    • The tree-Early Espresso
    • The leaves-Garden Green
    • The "sand"-Crumb Cake
    • The grass-Wild Wasabi
    • The hearts in the tree, words and swing-Real Red
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

I have loved you with an everlasting love.  Jeremiah 31:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment