Dandelion WishesI think the new Dandelion Wishes stamp set is so wonderful, and I just want to keep using it over and over and over. Above is one of the many cards I made with the set.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and dry embossed with the Garden Trellis folder.
- The Basic Black is 4 1/4 x 2 1/2.
- The Whisper White piece is 4 1/8 x 2 3/8.
- The strip of Melon Mambo is 4 1/2 x 1/2 and glued under the black.
- The 2 3/4 long piece of Daffodil Delight is punched with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.
- The dandelion is stamped with Melon Mambo ink, and the words with Tuxedo Memento Black ink,
- A "bling" is added to the center of the dandelion, and guess what?
- All Done.
- Oh, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code MGC7M2FB. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in July, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
You are my rock and my fortress; You lead me and guide me because of Your name. Psalm 31:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,