html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hung with Care
Hung with care is a Hostess set in the 2018 Holiday mini, and so much fun.  I actually saw this card on Pinterest, posted by Mary Deatherage.  So I got to work CASEing her card, (a compliment on my cardmaking world).  You can see her card Here, post of 9/25/2018.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Festive Farmhouse layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The gold foil layer is 4 1/4 x 3 1/4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer over the foil is 4 x 3, and stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink, (words), and Mossy Meadow ink (the little hanger), before dry embossing with the Tufted embossing folder.
  • The stockings are stamped Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler ink, and I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut them.  I used dimensionals to adhere them to the card front.
  • Linen thread is used to make three bows, and I used glue dots to adhere them to the stockings.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.  And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment