html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 18, 2020

                  Have a Hoot

I had a great time making this card, and coloring with my Stampin' Blends was so enjoyable and relaxing.    
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pumpkin Pie, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Highland Heather layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is embossed with the Cobwebs 3d folder using my new Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine.
  • Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon is wrapped around the top two layers before adhering the rectangles.
  • The rectangles are: Highland Heather, 2 1/4 x 1 7/8; Pumpkin Pie, 2 1/8 x 1 3/4; and Whisper White, 2 x 1 5/8.
  • The 1 3/4 x 1 black glitter paper is the base for the 1 5/8 x 7/8 Whisper White on which my words are stamped with Tuxedo Black ink. 
  • All the cute owls are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with my Stampin’ Blends.
  • The little Black Glitter bat is cut out with one of the Halloween Magic Dies.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope!!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment