html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 3, 2013

All Dressed Up and Somewhere to Go!

I'm lovin' this cute little dress, so many possibilities.  I am offering this card at my February 5th, 7th and 9th, 2013 classes coming up.  If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.
This is what I used to make this darling card, and who wouldn't want to receive it? 
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Paper:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight and Very Vanilla cardstock, International Bazaar designer paper, and Brights Collection dsp;  Ink:  Chocolate Chip;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Basic Jewels (gotta have bling, right?), Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch (I hope SU never retires these punches), and dimensionals.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post, and thank you for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment