html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sent with Love Special Offer


Dates: February 1 - April 30, 2013
Details:
During this limited-time offer, you can purchase the exclusive
Sent with Love Stamp Set or Sent with Love Designer Series
Paper-or bundle them for a special 20 percent discount!
Use the Sent with Love product suite to make an array of
travel-themed projects, including the advid scrapbooker.

More details and ordering information can be found at
my on-line store Here.  Or if you would like email me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or phone: 336-538-4996, and
I will place your order for you.. 

Sent with Love Designer Series Paper


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment