html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blooming with Kindness

When I saw this card on Lee Ann Graff's blog, I said to myself I just had to give it a try.  I'm not sure this technique has been given a name yet, might say, Blender Pen Emobssing.  I hope you are planning to attend my Love is in the Air & More class this month, February 5th, 7th or 9th and you will have a opportunity to make this b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l card.
Supplies used: 
  • Stamps - Blooming with Kindness, Petite Pairs.
  • Ink - Versamark, Black, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
  • Card stock - Black, Pacific Point, Whisper White
  • Accessories - Large oval punch, Scalloped oval punch, sponge, blender pen, pearls jewels, embossing buddy, heat gun, Black embossing powder, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Big Shot
  • If you would like to attend one of my classes, please contact me by phone:  336-538-4996, or email me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.  You can contact me to order any of the supplies to make this card, or visit my on-line store at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
    Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
    Linda
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment