html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

 
I wasn't sure about this stamp set until I starting using it, and now I'm thinking of many other possibilities.  My next challenge is to use the phone booth with Lovely as a Tree.  Look for that combo in the next few days.
 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental, Pennant Parade (for word);  Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Real Red, Early Espresso, and Whisper White cardstock and Summer Smooches dsp;  Ink:  Real Red and Early Espresso; Accessories:  Big Shot, (of course), Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Scalloped Edge Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Paper Piercer tool and mat, Real Red brad, dimensionals.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, and if you have any questions, please let me know. 
 
Should you want to place an on-line order, please visit my Stampin' Up! website Here.
 
Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment