html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 25, 2013

Another idea for Simply Sketched


Guest Designer Karen Mabry

I am very fortunate to have another very talented lady on my Devoted Stamper team, Karen Mabry.   She creates some beautiful designs and is constantly learning and sharing new techniques with me.   Thank you, Karen, for sharing this card.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Simply Sketched, Delightful Dozen;  Paper:  Whisper white, Coastal Cabana cardstock and Coastal Cabana dsp;  Ink:   Black stazon, Strawberry Slush, classic ink;  Accessories:  2 3/8" circle punch, White tea lace paper doily, blender pen, Sponge, Basic Pearls, dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

My son, pay attention to my wisdom.  Listen to my words of understanding.  Be careful to use good sense.  Watch what you say.  Proverbs 5: 1-2

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment