html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Prince of Peace and Wonderful Blessings


.
I am offering these beautiful cards at my October 2013 classes, the 10th, 12th and 15th.  If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC and would like to attend, please let me know.  More details are available right here on my blog and on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.  Once you sign up, please let me know which stamp set you want to use, and I'll have everything prepared for you.

Recipe:  Stamps: Top card--Prince of Peace and bottom card--Wonderful Blessings;  Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, , Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White cardstock and Winter Frost dsp;  Ink: Versamark;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle, Oval and, Deco Framelits, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Silver embossing powder, 1/8" silver ribbon, dimensionals.

The Prince of Peace ($6.95) and Wonderful Blessings ($8.95) are single stamps available until January 31, 2014.  I knew the minute I saw both of these stamps they were made just for me.  No, not really, though I had to have them right away.  I love the message they project.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make these cards, contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Continue to ask, and God will give to you.  Continue to search, and you will find.  Continue to knock, and the door will open for you.  Matthew 7:7

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996




No comments:

Post a Comment