html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Too Kind for October 2013 class

If you look at my post of October 4, 2013 you will see the Too Kind card I received at Convention this past July 2013.   I decided to change it up a little, and here is the result.  This is the card I am offering at class this month.

If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Too Kind, Papillon Potpourri;  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Pink Pirouette card stock;  Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, and Old Olive classic ink;  Accessories: Small butterfly punch,  Cherry Cobbler Chevron ribbon, Cherry Cobbler bakers twine, basic pearls, dimensionals.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Those who work to bring peace are happy.  God will call them his sons.  Matthew 5:9

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996

No comments:

Post a Comment