html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Scarecrow

It's official, "Lucy" is my favorite punch art card for my November 2013 classes.  Isn't she adorable.
Are you saying to yourself, she sure looks hard?  She is not.  When you come to class, as of her body parts will be punched out for you and let the assembling begin.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after rightneousness.  Matther 5:6    
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment