html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wishing You

I wanted an easy and fairly quick card for my October class, and here is what I came up with.  I used the Season of Style dsp, and the Wishing You stamp set from the holiday mini.  Fun to put together, especially since our designer series paper has two sides, you decide the papers you want to use.

I will be offering this card at my October 2013 classes, and if you have the opportunity to attend, I am pretty sure I would enjoy having you come.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.   Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Wishing You;  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive, cardstock;  Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers;   Accessories: dimensionals.  That's it, see I told you it was easy.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card,  contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

"...He has given us His very great and precious promises..."  2 Peter 1:4

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

No comments:

Post a Comment