html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mosaic Madness and Regarding Dahlias

Another versatile and beautiful card I am offering at my October 2013 classes.  I made my card into a thank you, and, actually, it is so appropriate for a birthday, thinking of you, get well or sympathy card.

If you live  near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Regarding Dahlias;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Venetian Romance dsp;  Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar,  and Calypso Coral classic ink;  Accessories:  Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled ribbon, Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border and Mosaic punches, Itty Bitty punch back, basic pearls, dimensionals.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Your word is like a lamp for my feet and a light for my way.  Psalm 119:105 

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996

No comments:

Post a Comment