html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bordering Blooms and Beautiful Bunch

I try to offer a variety of themed cards and projects for each of my classes, hence, this beautiful card.  It was fun to make it, and so very easy.  I especially liked using my sponges and our new Dots & Stripes masks.  If you are attending my October 7th, 9th, or 11th classes, you too will have the opportunity to make this card.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  You can see all the details about my classes, and my October 2014 class schedule, right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

The king is enthralled by your beauty;  honor him, for he is your Lord.  Psalm 45:11  


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment