html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Tee Hee Hee

I'm not so much a "Halloween-kind-of-girl", though, when I saw this set, I couldn't resist. There are so many cute sayings from this set I could have used on this card, and I finally went with the good witch-bad witch.  This is another offering for my October 7th, 9th, and 11th, 2014 card and project classes, and if you are coming, I'm pretty sure you will have fun making this card, even if you are not a "Halloween-kind-of-girl".  

Recipe:   If you scroll to the end of this post, you will see I have listed all the supplies used to make this card.  If you would like to place an order, just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my October 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.  Psalm 103:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment