html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 27, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Staircase

I've been busy planning the cards I'm offering for my November 4, 6, and 8th classes.  I saw this stairstep, or maybe it's called a decorated banister card and thought, why not give it a try.  

Recipe:  Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Hardwood;  Paper:  Cherry Cobbler and Natural White card stock, Red Glimmer Paper, and Gold Glimmer Paper;  Ink:  Old Olive, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or just click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my November 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Take my heart and make it your dwelling place so that everyone I touch will be touched also by you!  Alice Joyce Davidson

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment