html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 10, 2014

Brian King's World Card Making Day

My downline and friend, Kitty Collier and I attended Brian King's World Card Making Day (WCMD) event in Atlanta, Georgia, this past weekend, and had so much fun,  I wanted to share just a few of the cards posted for us to go ga-ga over.  

Which is your favorite?   Post a comment right here on my blog, and let me know which Christmas cards you would like to see offered at my November 4th, 6th and 8th, 2014,  classes, and I'll do my best to accommodate your wishes.  

 Tee Hee Hee

 Freaky Friends

 White Christmas

 Bright & Beautiful

 Wondrous Wreath

 Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper

 Star Framelits and Stars Embossing Folder

 Holiday Home

Curvy Keepsake Ornament Box 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my October 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness and faithfulness.  
Galatians 5:22

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment