html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 13, 2014

Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies

The Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlits Dies make fun envelope enclosures, but that’s not all you can do with these dies. In this video, we’ll show you how you can use these dies to make super cute, super easy gift box tops

Make the package as unique as the gift inside of it with a curvy keepsake box, courtesy of this delightful die set.  Use with the Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads.  Finishes box size:  2 1/2 x 2 3/4 x 2 1/2.
If you would like to purchase the supplies to make this gift box, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my November 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

"Those who have sorrow are happy, because they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment