html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kind & Cozy and Tape It


Pinterest is my friend, and if I let myself, I can spend hours and hours just looking.  When I saw this card, I stopped looking, and made it.  

This card used many products, and when I was finally satisfied with the results, I had about a 2" square of space left with which to work, so I knew it was time to quit.

Recipe:   If you scroll to the end of this post, you will see I have listed all the supplies used to make this card.  If you would like to place an order, just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my November 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

The reward for not having pride and having the fear of the Lord is riches, honor and life.  Proverbs 22:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment