Sometimes we need a sympathy card, and the Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set by Stampin' Up! is so perfect for those kind of occasions. I combined the stamp set with Timeless Elegance DSP and I really like the results.
I am pleased to offer this one at all of my Paper Therapy classes on April 5, April 7, and April 9, 2016.
- The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 5 1/2.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black.
- The next layer is a 4 x 3 3/4 piece of Timeless Elegance DSP.
- Next is another piece of Basic Black, and Very Vanilla.
- I stamped the words with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The bow is made from 3/8" Black Satin Stitched ribbon.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6: 24-26
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment