Stampin' Up! has a stamp set in their 2015-16 catalog, No Bones About It, and it's all about dinosaurs. Once I started playing with it, the little dino's and their bones kept calling my name, and said "come play with me". So I did. Then I saw a card on Amy K's blog, and it was so cute, I just had to CASE it. You can see her original card Here. I am so excited to offer this card at all of my Creative Paper Therapy classes on April 5, April 7, and April 9, 2016.
- The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Basic Black, scored at 5 1/2.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Old Olive.
- The Botanical Gardens DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
- I used the 5th die (from the inside) from the Circle Framelits dies and cut the circle out of Botanical Gardens DSP.
- The vertical piece of Botanical Gardens DSP is 1 x 5.
- The Whisper White piece for the words and dinosaur are: 3 1/4 x 2 1/2.
- The Basic Black mat for the words is 3 3/8 x 2 5/8.
- The dinosaur bones were stamped in Tuxedo Memento ink, and the solid image was stamped with Hello Honey.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let you hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment