- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pacific Point scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Daffodil Delight.
- The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Wild Wasabi.
- The layer of Whisper White is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
- I used the same colors of ink as card stock to stamp my images.
- I wrapped some Pacific Point ribbon around the Whisper White and Wild Wasabi layers, and on one card I used the Curvy Corner punch to make the pretty corner accents. Easy, peasy.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." Alexander Graham Bell
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment