html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 25, 2016

Wetlands for April 28, 2016 Hostess club project


This is one of the two projects we will make at my April 28, 2016, Hostess Club meeting. I am very excited to share this special technique, and one of my very talented members, Sande Parcell, will show everyone just how it's done.  This is a beautiful card, and the "see-through" effect is made using SU's window sheets.  Amazing!!!

If you are not a member of my Hostess Club, and would like to make one of these cards, please visit Kathleen Wingerson's blog Here, post of March 21, 2016, for a detailed video.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.    
Psalm 35:5 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment