- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Calypso Coral.
- The Pretty Petals DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The cute little furballs are stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink onto a 2 x 4 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock, then glued to a 2 1/8 x 5 piece of Basic Black card stock.
- The words are stamped onto a 7/8 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla card stock, and glued to a 1 x 3 1/8 piece of Soft Sky card stock. I used my paper snips to make the flags .
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
May He give you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,