html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! April 5-11, 2016








I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let you hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  John 14:27 


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment