html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Birthday Banners
I received the Classic Label punch as a gift from my sweet friend, Wendie Jamison, and knew it would make a fantastic piano card.  So, here it is. 
I liked the results so much, I decided to offer it at all of my  November 7, November 9, and November 11, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes.     

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic Black layer (on which I glued my piano keys) is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Whisper White piano keys are 2 1/2 x 1/2, and I glued them directly to the 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Basic Black.  
  • The six black keys are punched with the Classic Label punch and adhered to the white keys with snail.
  • The Basic Black piece over the keys is 5 x 1 3/4 and glued to the keys with snail.
  • The words are from the stamp set, Birthday Banners, and embossed with Gold embossing powder.
  • The Real Red ribbon is the perfect accent, don't you think?  It is retired, however; any 1/2" or 5/8" ribbon will work.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ" Philippians 1:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment