Background Bits and Sorry for Everything
I offer six cards from which to choose at my monthly classes, and of those, I pick one that anyone attending can make for free. This is the one I've chosen for my November 7, November 9, and November 11, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes, and it's super easy.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The small rectangle layer of Early Espresso is 3 1/2 x 2 7/8.
- The Garden Green layer is 3 3/8 x 2 3/4, and the Very Vanilla layer is 3 1/4 x 2 5/8.
- The flower stamp is colored with a Garden Green and Early Espresso marker, and the border across the bottom of the flower is stamped with Early Espresso.
- Three little pearls are added in the upper right corner of the Very Vanilla piece.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
God satisfies your desires with good things. Psalm103:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment