Snowflake Sentiments & Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies for my November 2017 Classes
I combined Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry and ended up with this beautiful Christmas card. I think, maybe it is the silver foil sheet behind the Shimmery White that makes this card pop. Whatever it is, I am pleased as can be. This is another one I am offering at all of my November 7, November 9, and November 11, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes.
- The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Silver Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Shimmery White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The snowflakes are cut from Shimmery White card stock, and glued to the Sweet Sugarplum thinlits diecut with Tombow liquid glue.
- The two snowflakes are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- I stamped the words with Rich Razzleberry ink on Shimmery White and punched them out with the Everyday Label Punch. I punched another one out of Rich Razzleberry, cut it in half, on the long side, and glued it to the back of the white piece.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment