html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Star of Light and Eastern Beauty for Christmas
I saw this card on Cindy Elam's blog, Heart's Delight Cards, post of November 5, 2017, and you can see her card Here.  It was changed up some to make it my own, of course, right!!!  I am so pleased with the way it turned out, and most of the credit for that goes to my faithful assistant, Michelle Wallace.  Thank you Michelle.      

Recipe:
  • The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder..
  • The Cherry Cobbler piece behind the Eastern Palace DSP is 2 1/4 x 5, and the dsp is 2 1/8 x 5.
  • The scalloped circle is Cherry Cobbler, and the Stitched Framelit circle is Very Vanilla.  
  • The two medallions are cut out with Real Red, and the little sprigs are Garden Green.  By-the-way the sprigs are from a non-SU punch, just in case you're wondering.😓
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month. My next set of Creative Therapy card classes are:  December 5, December 7, and December 9, 2017  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.                                                             

Jesus said "Your heart will always where be your riches are."  Matthew 6:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment