html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Musical Season and Musical Instruments Framelits 
This beautiful card is another offering at all of my December 5, December 7, and December 9, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes.  Just like the card I posted on November 16, 2017, all the measuring, cutting, and even the letters and instrument will be cut out for you.  What could be easier than that, right?

This design came from Leena Girsa, and you can see her card Here. though, you are not going to find any differences.  I decided her card is perfect, so no reason to change a thing.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!,   Besides, Barney (you know the big purple dinosaur said it is okay to copy). 😇 

Recipe:
  • The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Holly Embossing Folder.  
  • The Basic Black layer on which the DSP is under is 5 x 1 7/8, and the DSP is 4 7/8 x 1 5/8.
  • The letters are cut from both Red Glimmer paper and Gold Foil, and the instrument is cut from Gold Foil.  
  • The little sprigs are cut from Garden Green card stock with a non SU punch (say it isn't so, right?).  I wanted to use the die from Ready for Christmas, couldn't though, I don't own that set yet. 
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.                           

"David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit.  But David found strength in the Lord his God."  1 Samuel 30:6

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment