html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 3, 2017

Merry Patterns and Happy Birthday Gorgeous

OK, so here's the deal--I know Merry Patterns is not available right now, (hope it gets carried over). I think the sketch is fun, and most any stamp that fits in the oval will work and you can still have an awesome birthday card.
I am offering these at all of my  November 7, November 9, and November 11, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes.      

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Pacific Point, scored at 4 1/4
  • Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Birthday Memories DSP is 5 x 3 3/4, 
  • The scalloped oval is cut with Pumpkin Pie.  
  • I candles are stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White cardstock, and the colors on the candles are Pacific Point, Pumpkin pie, and Daffodil Delight.  The 1/4" Pacific Point ribbon is new in this years catalog, and coordinates so well with this card, don't you think?   A great deal at only $7.00 for 10 yards, and comes in three other colors. 
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.                                                             

Lord, tell me your ways.  Show me how to live. Guide me in your truth.  Psalm 25:4-5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment