html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 10, 2018

A Good Day
I offered this lovely card at all of my March 6, March 8, and March 10, 2018 classes.  (Click on any one of the dates for more information).  This stamp set is in SU's 2018 Occasions Mini, and is available for purchase until May 31, 2018.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Wisteria Wonder scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Peekaboo Peach layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and dry embossed with either the Layered Leaves or the Fluttering Textured embossing folders.  (Please ignore the upside down butterflies).  
  • The Delightful Daisy DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 2 and adhered to the Peekaboo Peach layer with Tombow liquid glue.
  • The largest Wisteria Wonder scalloped circle, the Peekaboo Peach circle layer and the Whisper White scalloped circle layer is cut out with dies from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
  • The smaller Wisteria Wonder scalloped circle and the smaller Whisper White scalloped circle layer is punched out with the 1 3/8 and the 1 1/8 scalloped circle punches. 
  • The images are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with 2016-18 In-color markers.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

How rich is God's grace, which he has given to us so fully and freely.  Ephesians 1:7-8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment