html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Cake Soiree and Sweet Cake Framelits Dies
 
This beautiful card is one that I offered at our March 3, 2018 Shoe Box Swap. I wish I could take credit for this card, and I cannot tell a lie.  I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything)  from it from Judy May's blog, and you can see her card Here, post of January 31, 2018.  In my card making world, to CASE another's design is the highest form of compliment, and thank you, Judy, for sharing.
Our next Shoe Box Swap is Saturday, May 12, 2018, and if you would like details and how to participate, please let me know.  It is absolutely Free.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Powder Pink.  Score it at 4 1/4 and set aside. 
  • The Berry Burst layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The green striped piece of Sweet Soiree DSP is 3 3/4 x 1 1/2, and adhered to the Berry Burst with snail adhesive.
  • The flowered piece of the Sweet Soiree DSP is 3 3/4 x 3 1/2, and adhered to the Berry Burst with snail adhesive.
  • The 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Vellum cardstock is adhered over the flowered DSP with a touch of snail adhesive along the space where the two pieces of DSP meet.
  • Adhere a piece of ribbon on the back of the Berry Burst cardstock, wrap it around the front of the card, covering where the two pieces of DSP meet, and adhere the ribbon to the back to the opposite side.  (A ribbon saving technique).  Next, adhere the Berry Burst/DSP layers to the Powder Pink base.
  • Make a bow and adhere it to the ribbon with a glue dot.
  • The tag is 3 1/2 x 2, and punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, then glued to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • The leaves from the Cake Soiree stamp set are stamped with Old Olive ink, and the Lemon Lime Twist leaves, and the Powder Pink and Berry Burst flowers are cut out with the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies.  The flower outline is adhered to the Powder Pink background flower with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
  • The words are from Eastern Beauty, and stamped with Berry Burst ink.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.   Proverbs 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment