html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Celebrate You Thinlits Dies & Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper

This is a super, duper, easy, peasy card to make.  I like FREE, and almost all the products I used to make these cards were Free.  The Celebrate You Thinlits Dies are free with a $100.00 purchase, and the Springtime Foils DSP is free with a $50.00 purchase, both until March 31, 2018.  And, guess what?  Spend $150.00 and get both for free, and also get an additional $15.00 in free product. (See below to place an order in my on-line store). 
I am offering this lovely card at all of my March 6, March 8,  and March 10, 2018  classes.  (Click on any one of the dates for more information). 

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  pieces of either Night of Navy or Melon Mambo, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Smoky Slate layers are 5 1/4 x 4, and adhered to the bases with snail adhesive.
  • The Springtime Foil DSP pieces are 5 x 3 3/4, and adhered to the Smoky Slate layers with snail adhesive.
  • The word Celebrate is cut out with the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies in either Night of Navy or Melon Mambo, and adhered to the DSP with Tombow Liquid Adhesive glue.
  • The word You is also cut from the same dies with Gold Foil and adhered to the card front with Tombow Liquid Adhesive glue. 
  • The inside of the cards has a layer of Whisper White and is stamped with designs from the Amazing You stamp set, with the coordinating ink colors.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
 
What is desired in a man is kindness. Proverbs 19:22

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment