html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 23, 2018

Birthday Wit for my April 2018 Classes
This fun birthday card is from the stamp set, Birthday Wit.  I was so excited to get my hands on it, and begin creating.  I am going to offer this card at all of my April 3, April 5,  and April 7, 2018  classes(Click on any one of the dates for more information.)   See below for all the supplies.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Berry Burst, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder before adhering it to the Berry Burst layer with Tombow Liquid Glue.
  • The next Berry Burst layer is 5 x 2, and adhered to the Whisper White embossed layer with Tombow Liquid Glue.  I choose liquid glue because I found that the liquid glue sticks better to embossed images, plus there is "wiggle" room should I not lay the layer straight, (say it isn't so, right?).
  • The 4 7/8 x 1 7/8 piece of DSP is adhered to the strip of Berry Burst with snail adhesive.
  • The Bermuda Bay scalloped circle is cut from the Layering Circle Framelits dies, and the image on which the words are stamped with Bermuda Bay ink is cut from Whisper White and the Stitched Framelits dies. 
  • After I stamped my words with the Bermuda Bay ink I cleaned the stamp, and stamped again with Berry Burst ink to get the Happy Birthday image, and cut it out with my fantastic Paper Snips.  I put three Mini-Dimensionals on my Whisper White circle and glued my Berry Burst Happy Birthday directly to the dimensionals.  I did it this way because I only wanted the Berry Burst Happy Birthday to adhere to the circle piece.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment