html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hold On To Hope
for my
March 2018 classes
I am offering this lovely card at all of my March 6, March 8,  and March 10, 2018  classes.  (Click on any one of the dates for more information).  I'm excited to share this wonderful stamp set and coordinating dies.  
I used Fresh Fig to make my sample for class, then I discovered, almost any color of cardstock will work with this design and theme.  I especially like this card, because it uses very few products.  Bonus there, right!!

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Fresh Fig, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Fresh Florals DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and adhered to the Whisper White layer with Tombow snail adhesive.
  • The largest Whisper White layer for my focal point is 3 3/4 x 2 7/8, then the Fresh Fig layer is 3 5/8 x 2 3/4, and the Whisper White piece on which I stamped my cross, and borders in Fresh Fig ink is 3 1/2 x 2 5/8.  
  • The silver cross is cut from a 3 x 2 piece of Silver Foil, and glued over my stamped cross with a Fine-Tip glue pen.
  • The God is Love banner is stamped with Fresh Fig ink on a scrap of 3 x 1 piece of Whisper White and cut out with the Cross of Hope Framelits Dies.  I glued it to my card with dimensionals.    
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

How rich is God's grace, which he has given to us so fully and freely.  Ephesians 1:7-8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda
>

No comments:

Post a Comment