Butterfly Basics by Dorriea Murphy
At our last Bi-Monthly Shoe Box Swap (SBS), Dorriea Murphy offered this card for each of us to make. Just gorgeous, isn't it? She is a very special and talented lady in my downline, and I'm so glad she participates in everything Stampin' Up! related.
Our next SBS is Saturday, May 12, 2018, and if live in Burlington, Mebane, Graham, or the surrounding areas and you would like to participate, please let me know. You do not need to be a SU Demonstrator to participate, however; you do need to use all current SU products for your shares. It is absolutely Free.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tranquil Tide. Scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/2 x 2 1/4.
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 1/2 x 2 1/8 and is embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and the leaves from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
- The large filigree butterfly is cut out with Tranquil Tide cardstock and the Butterflies Thinlits dies, and adhered to the card with Mini-Dimensionals.
- The smaller butterfly, also from the Butterfly Basics stamp set is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock, cut out with the Butterflies Thinlits dies, and adhered to the larger butterfly with a glue dot.
- The Happy Birthday is stamped with Tranquil Tide ink directly on the card front.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
God created you to do amazing things! Ephesians 2:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,